Chapter Membership Terms & Conditions for W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® Chapters
W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® Chapters are registered for one-year and are annually renewable. A renewal notice will be sent to the head of each chapter sixty and thirty days prior to the expiration of their Chapter Membership. These renewal notices will contain an Annual Report Form which the head of the Chapter must complete, sign and return to the national W.I.N.O.S. Buddies®. If the Annual Report Form is not received by the national W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® before the Chapter Membership expiration date, a thirty day "grace period" will be extended. If the Annual Report Form is not received within the grace period, the Chapter will lose its registration status and the Chapter’s name will be removed from the W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® website. All Chapters that choose to develop their own website must represent themselves as a Chapter of W.I.N.O.S. Buddies®, display the "W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® Registered Chapter" logo on their website, and create a prominent link to www.winosbuddies.com in all relevant materials and websites. The name of the Chapter must appear in front of, beside or below the W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® Registered Chapter logo using the following format, i.e.; Winnetka Chapter, W.I.N.O.S. Buddies®. All members of the local chapter must be individual members of W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® at the "Platinum" or "Diamond" level. Each chapter is entitled to receive the following:
- Listing on www.winosbuddies.com as a registered Chapter.
- A W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® Chapter Certificate.
- Each member of the Chapter is entitled to receive:
- All relevant product and special events discounts
- A membership pin based on the membership level purchased
- A membership card
- Access to the W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® website
- The W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® newsletter
- Any new benefits which are announced by W.I.N.O.S. Buddies®
- Special offers and announcements for events such as W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® Girls’ Getaway Cruises, Winery Tours, Spa Weekends, Retreats, Chapter Conventions and more. Use of W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® logo on the Chapter’s website, communications and promotional materials, if any.
Chapter members may not:
- Represent themselves as officers or representatives of the national W.I.N.O.S. Buddies®, only as a representative of or member of their local Chapter.
- Sell, promote, advertise or distribute literature or materials about any commercial product or service which is not directly affiliated with W.I.N.O.S.® or W.I.N.O.S. Buddies®.
- Violate the event policies of W.I.N.O.S. Buddies®.
- Use any obscene or pornographic material, or any other material which would be considered immoral or degrading to another person or group on the Chapter’s website or in any communications.
- Use its affiliation with W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® to endorse any candidate for any political office, or support any cause or political issue which is subject to vote or referendum of the citizens of any political subdivision in the United States and its territories, or in any other country, or solicit funds for any candidate or political cause, purpose or issue.
- Use the Chapter’s website or communications materials to create email spam lists or mailing lists to solicit membership or attendance at an event, or sell any commercial products or services.
- Use any W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® or Chapter website, blog or related communication vehicle to harass or deliberately confuse, mislead or misinform any person or group of people.
- Violate any policy or procedure of W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® as outlined on the www.winosbuddies.com website or in the Affiliation Agreement.
- Enter into any written contract and/or agreement which would in any way bind W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® to any legal or financial obligation.
- Endorse any product or service of any organization or commercial enterprise which might be in competition with W.I.N.O.S.® or W.I.N.O.S. Buddies®, or create a hyperlink to any such organization in any communication.
Any Chapter which violates these terms and conditions, and those outlined in the Affiliation Agreement, may be subject to the revocation of their Chapter charter and in some cases, legal action.
If you would like to co-ordinate a W.I.N.O.S. Buddies® Chapter in your area please review all of the policies and terms and conditions on our "Start A Chapter" link and fill out and submit the Registration Form online or download the form and fax to (828) 262-3333. A membership packet will be sent to you promptly.